Friday, October 2, 2009

How Many Points Was That Again?

Howdy.... I'm back. Things are gettin' kinda bad because I want to touch myself but I'm still not allowed to. For me, I have a really hard time with not touchin' if I've been told not to. It doesn't seem to bother me so much when I'm allowed to. Go figure.

But now, since Mistress Sassa officially put the clamps on little ol' me, I'm havin' a pretty rough time of it. I stopped at the store last night for a few things, and I swear every woman in the danged place was lookin' so good, and wearin' something I wished I could be wearin'. It was all I could do to not put my hand between my legs and start rubbin'. I got a feelin' that its gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.

Now, there's been a LITTLE bit of light at the end of the tunnel. Like I told ya' in the last post, Mistress Sassa told me I had to earn 300 Cummie Points before she would even consider letting me touch myself again. Well, since that night, I've been earnin' some points by votin' and by postin' in my blog. If I count this post, I'll have 70 Cummie Points in my hot little hands. So, I'm almost a quarter of the way there, but there's still a long way to go. If I wear a blindfold when I go out and don't watch any TV or look at any magazines, I might just make it to 300.

In some other news, Mistress Brandi, who's the big cheese over at the Erotic Whisperz site, has been settin' up some shiny new forums. One that I'm really excited about is the Sissy Camp forum. Y'all really should go over there and check out the site, post in the forums, hang out in the chatroom, and above all, meet the amazin' bunch of Ladies over there. I've been havin' a blast at Erotic Whisperz, especially when Ms Sassa is there in the chatroom with me.

One last thing. If you want, you can help out big time by votin' for the site in Phone Sex Central. I'll be puttin' up a link soon to make it easier to vote, but in the meantime, you can go to Ms Sassa's webpage and vote there.

debi mae

EDIT: I just installed a voting button in the upper right hand corner of this page. Click on it to vote. You haven't clicked on it yet? What're ya waitin' for? Vote!!!

BTW, if the button is green, it means Ms Sassa is logged in and available for calls. Her phone number is right above the button. You know you want to hear that sexy, sweet as molasses Southern voice, so give her a call. You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

  1. Your points are adding up my little pet.You never know you may just get to have that cummie before Christmas...

    Mistress Sassa

    ReplyDelete