Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lets See, Does A Comment Count As A Blog Post?

Mistress asked me last night how many Cummie Points I had earned since she put the kaibosh on my touchy-feelies. This is probably goin' to be hard to believe for some of ya, but I didn't have the actual number of points added up anywhere so I could tell her. So tonight's post is goin' to be lil ol' me figuring out how many points I have and if it looks like I might get to cum by Christmas. If you don't care, go get a cup of coffee or take a pee or somethin'. This will take a couple minutes.

One thing I did right away is to start writin' down the 3 letter codes over at the votin' page. If you've been payin' attention, you know I stuck a votin' button up in the upper right hand corner of this page. Look up there. LOOK! See it? Now go vote while I find my paper with the vote codes on it.

OK, I'm back now, but before I start cipherin', make sure you write down the code when you vote, because if you save a bunch of those, you could get lucky tomorrow night when Lady Sassa and Ms Tasha are givin' away prizes in their hosted chat. I figure if you weren't payin' attention to the votin' button, you probably haven't been payin' attention period, so look here for the lowdown on tomorrow's hosted chat.

Now back to gettin' me cummin'.

From what I can tell from my notes, I remembered to write down the vote codes 20 times, at 5 points each.

Counting this one, I done 4 posts here in my blog, at 10 points each.

I done 2 posts over at the Erotic Whisperz forum, also for 10 points each.

I don't think I'm supposed to count the little comments I write on other peoples blogs, and that's fair, but I haven't been writin' those down anyway, so they ain't gettin' counted. I'm sure I'll be wishin' I did in another week or two.

So where does that get me?

160 points? Holy Jalapenos! I'm over halfway to Ms Sassa's goal of 300, and it's only been one week! I might just survive this after all! Phew... what a relief!

Before I go, I have to say I read the private email from baby ryan that Mistress Sassa was kind enough to post in the Forum for all of us to read. Well, the font was a bad color for my monitor, and I couldn't read it, so I had to go over to Ms Sassa's blog to read it. But from what I read, baby ryan, you get yourself in soooooo much trouble. I bet there'll be a saddle in Ms Sassa's wishlist in the next day or two. Dang, I'm glad I never say dumb things to get myself in trouble like that. You need to be more careful about how far you stick your... ummm... foot in your mouth.

debi mae

3 comments:

  1. he he he good work my lil pet....I am proud of you....I said at 300 you would get a "chance" to cum LOL You so need to start listning to me close...

    Kisses
    Sassa
    ladysassaslandofkink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress! A "chance"? You said that? How did I ever miss that part????

    What do I have to do to make that "chance" come true???

    Please, not the iron panties! Anything but the iron panties!

    debi mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok my sweet little flusterated pet :) I will be back Monday and some play time is in order you better be adding up those cummie points.....

    Sassa

    ReplyDelete