Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bad Debi Mae

I know I been a bad girl. I haven't been postin' enough in my blog. I could give you excuses about workin' a lot of extra hours at the bar and not havin' time to blog, but none of that matters. I haven't been postin' enough. Bad Debi Mae.

So what am I goin' to write about? Not sure. Let's see. It's 11:59 on October 31st as I'm typin' this line, and Halloween is almost over for another year. I didn't do nothin' this year for Halloween. No costume, no makeover, no parties, no candy, and no money. You want to know what I did? I stayed home. I couldn't buy any candy this year, so I was a party-pooper and turned out the porch light, turned off the TV, and took a nap until the Trick or Treaters were all back home suckin' down their haul. Sad, I know, but true. Now I'm awake and it's time to blog.

How about some good news? For me, anyway. Last time I posted, I had a total of 160 of Ms Sassa's Cummie Points socked away, with 140 to go before she'd even consider letting me have an orgasm. Since then, while I haven't been bloggin', I've at least been votin' over at her page, and the points have been quietly addin' up. And quicker than I thought too. I reached 300 Cummie Points on October 17th, and didn't even realize it until over a week later, because I wasn't keeping a runnin' count, and I didn't think I was that close. Chalk that up to Debi being too dumb to check sooner. The only consolation I have is that Ms Sassa still hasn't promised me beans about when I can cum, so maybe she wouldn't have let me anyway. Maybe she'll give me credit for votin' whenever I can, even after I got to 300 points. Since that time, I racked up another 125 points. Not too shabby!

I won a free call with Ms Sassa during the "Hump Your Hand Wednesday" chat, but we still haven't been able to hook up for that one. When we do, and I hope it's soon, I'll be sure to write about it.

Speakin' of the Wednesday chat, Ms Sassa and Ms Tasha make it a contest every week, and the questions they ask are pretty hard to guess, so you really need to be up on the Erotic Whisperz sites, and especially the blogs and wishlists of Ms Sassa and Ms Tasha. Poor little ol' me has a hard time keepin' up. I'm not fast on the keyboard anyway, but these nails that Ms Sassa won't let me cut back are gettin' so long they keep slippin' off the keys, and I can't type an answer without half of the letters bein' wrong. So usually, everybody else in the Chatroom has time to give 2 or 3 answers before I can even get mine typed out. Yeah, I know I'm whinin', bad Debi Mae.

That's just about all the news I have, but before I go, I want to tell you about somethin' I daydream about a lot. My daydreams have lots of variations, but the main topic is, "What will happen when I finally get to meet and play with Ms Sassa in person?" Maybe you'd call this a fantasy, but I'd rather think of it as a daydream, because fantasy sounds like somethin' that will never happen.

As y'all probably know, Ms Sassa is from the South, and she is very familiar with all things that make Southern Girls so extra feminine. She has told me lots of times about how she loves to do hair and how she dresses girls up in period costumes for historical re-enactments and such. She also has way too much work to do around her house as far as I can tell. She deserves to have somebody who can help her out with all that so she can have more time to do what she does best. (I don't think I need to explain what it is that she does best. It really is obvious, ain't it?)

So my daydreams usually start off with me bein' invited to her house. Once I'm in the door, she decides that I'm goin' to be her own dressable Barbie Doll, and I don't have any say in how she decides to play with me. First thing she does is to make major changes to my appearance. And she doesn't go about it halfway, either. Debi Mae will never be mistaken for her usual tomboy self if Ms Sassa has anything to do with it. She might dye and perm my hair into long cute ringlets like a 19th century Southern Belle and lock me into a corset and hoop skirt. Or maybe she'll want to dress me up, leash me, and take me to a BDSM event where she will show me off to her friends. Or, maybe she'll take away all my clothes except for a humiliating little maids uniform and have me keep up her house for her. In my daydream, no matter how she decides to play, I can only wear what she lets me wear, and can't leave the house without her. And it's not like I'm goin' to try to walk all the way home in some tiny little outfit with hair like Shirley Temple. When we're not playin' or I'm not doin' her chores, I'll be locked into some secret little soundproof room where nobody can hear me if they come to the house lookin' for me. I'll be her little no-limits playtoy until she decides that she's tired of playin' with me.

And do y'all know how I get trapped into these things every single time? I'm sure y'all do. So say it with me. "Mistress, please, I'll do anything you want if you just let me cum." But gettin' in over your head is what always happens to bad girls, ain't it?

Bad Debi Mae...

No comments:

Post a Comment