Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What In The Name Of Sam Houston Just Happened?

I don't know how I did it. Well, I guess I do now that I looked back at what I wrote in Ms Sassa's Kink Blog.

Whatever, I just ended up not allowed to touch my clitty until I get 300 Cummie Points. I didn't even know what Cummie Points were until Ms Sassa mentioned them in a recent post. Even then, I didn't have the slightest idea how you could get them. 300 Cummie Points? Holy Frijoles, 300 of anything is a lot, specially when you can't even give yourself a little tingle until you get them.

How in the heck do I get 300 Cummie Points in a danged hurry? I sent a panicky IM to Mistress and asked her. After she stopped laughin' and caught her breath, this is what she told me. So far, there's 3 ways to get points, and she may add more ways later, but I'm not positive when that might happen.

I get 5 Cummie Points for voting for her on her webpage.
I get 10 Cummie Points for writing a blog post.
I get 20 Cummie Points for doing a call with her.

So, as soon as I finish writing this, I'm heading over to Ms Sassa's webpage and voting. I have to remember to write down the vote codes and email them to her or it doesn't count. You can bet your ass I'm goin' to have a pen with me when I vote.

After I publish this post and vote, I'll only have 285 more Cummie Points to go. I got a feelin' that Mistress is goin' to enjoy this. And you know what? If I can hold out until I get them, I bet Mistress and me both might just have a little fun along the way. Even if I can't touch myself.

I know, I said I'd do anything for you Mistress, and Southern girls don't go back on their word. But when I'm done votin', I'm goin' to go get a bucket of ice and sit in it.

debi mae

You stroker boys out there, this is all your fault. If it wasn't for you guys, there wouldn't even BE any such thing as Cummie Points. I hope you're happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment