Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Won! I Won! An Auction And In The Chatroom!

The week's been pretty busy as usual, but here's what's been goin' on. I have to show you a picture of the new shoes I won on Ebay. Ms Sassa found 'em and thought they looked like Barbie shoes, so she sent me an IM to let me know they were there. There was only about 20 minutes left in the auction, so I bid for 'em and ended up gettin' 'em for just over $11, including shipping! Here they are.

Cute ain't they? Do they look like Barbie shoes or what? I been wearin' them to break them in, and I think they might've brought me good luck in the chatroom on Wednesday nite. I was there at Ms Sassa's and Ms Tasha's chat, and we were playin' their quiz just like always. Usually I suck really bad at this game, but this time, and maybe because of my lucky shoes, I was ON FIRE! I was givin' the right answers on the first try and my fingers were flyin' on the keyboard (even with these nails), and only minor typos that the Mistresses didn't hold against me.

One thing that helped was havin' 2 points to begin with, because I wrote 2 comments in the Forum last week. But that wasn't totally an advantage for me because one of the other players got 2 points for the same reason, and anybody else is free to do it too. It's about time I won one of these games anyway. I was tired of comin' in dead last every week.

The prize was a 2-Mistress call with Ms Sassa and Ms Tasha, and we have to arrange that real soon. They were gigglin' an awful lot after I won, so I'm thinkin' I might be in for an interestin' call when we get it lined up. Ms Sassa was hintin' around about makin' me say the word "anything" durin' the call, and sayin' that to Ms Sassa is usually like handin' her the keys to the Ferrari and tellin' her to have fun with it. I'm not sure how Ms Tasha feels about that word, but I got a creepy feelin' that I'm goin' to be in the deep creek mud. These two Mistresses together on a call? Two times the fun for me, is that how it works? I hope they both had a real good day leadin' up to the call.

I gotta get changed and get over to work soon. I'm workin' the afternoon shift at the bar for somebody who's on vacation, so I'm goin' to end the post right here. Before I go though, y'all don't forget to vote because you can get some free minutes by doin' it. Check Ms Sassa's and Ms Tasha's blogs for more details. I'm goin' to go get ready to deal with the drunks. See y'all soon in the chatroom.

debi mae

3 comments:

  1. You are one of a kind my little pet :)Those are some hot hot hot hot shoes he he he....I luvs them :)

    Sassa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is time to brush up on your training...You need to call me tonight.Legs must be shaved and you are to be properly dressed and this includes heels....If you see this and call within 15 minutes then you will have an "option to cum tonight" ha ha ha

    LadySassa
    ladysassaslandofkink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms Sassa, my Ma and Pa used to tell me I was one of a kind too, but they were usually shakin their heads and lookin kinda sad when they'd say it.

    ReplyDelete